Epiq Solutions is looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) in the Schaumburg, IL area to support sales-related activities for both our software defined radio customers as well as our turnkey RF sensing products, which includes Flying Fox. Flying Fox is the only cellular/Wi-Fi™/Bluetooth® detection and location solution funded by, designed by, and approved by the US Government. We are looking for motivated sales individuals to sell to our Federal Customers. We need you to bring a driven spirit to sell, and a willingness to work hard and learn in a fun environment. In return, we will surround you with A+ team members, a flexible work environment, and an opportunity to achieve career growth (both professionally and financially).
As an Epiq Solutions employee, you will be asked to generate leads and interest for our Epiq Solutions' Flying Fox products and services. Travel may range up to 5%. All travel expenses are paid by Epiq Solutions.
- Find, manage, grow and close business in existing and net-new accounts.
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads (i.e. Marketing Events, Webinars, Website Downloads)
- Execute and establish a daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to qualify leads and create new Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Collaborate with other sales team members in defined territories to penetrate targeted accounts with an innovative and strategic approach
- Use CRM on a daily basis
- Achieve and exceed monthly revenue quota
- Develop and maintain a healthy new maint/support pipeline
- Work with inside and outside team to sell software/hardware solutions to the US Federal Government within the cellular detection market
- Build working relationships with field sales, sales engineers, market development, and consulting to develop joint account plans/strategies
- Build working relationships with channel partners in order to increase sales
- Integrity, energy, and a genuine desire to learn and grow
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Self-Starter that is able to develop, plan, schedule and execute their own strategy in the absence of specific instructions
- Willingness to stretch yourself to learn new things and work outside your comfort zone
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to make cold calls, with the heart of a hunter
- 3 years of Inside Sales Experience
- 3 years of US Federal Government Inside Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation will consist of both a base salary and commissions, with an on-target earnings of between $55,000 and $65,000 depending on experience. The split between base salary and commission is expected to be 70% base + 30% commission.